Monday, December 4, 2023

Contractor Campus

Books & Classes for your Contractor's License

Hawaii Terrazzo (C-51b) Contractor License

The Terrazzo (C-51b) Contractor License allows you to do the following work:

  • Placing and finishing terrazzo
  • Liquid membrane with terrazzo chips

If you are looking for a contractor's license with a broader scope of work, you may want to consider getting a Hawaii Tile (C-51) Contractor License instead.