Saturday, December 9, 2023

Contractor Campus

Books & Classes for your Contractor's License

Hawaii Taping (C-33b) Contractor License

The Taping (C-33b) Contractor License allows you to do the following work:

  • Fill and tape joints and indentations in wallboard
  • Achieve a smooth surface to serve as the base for future finishes

If you are looking for a contractor's license with a broader scope of work, you may want to consider getting a Hawaii Painting and Decorating (C-33) Contractor License instead.