Monday, December 4, 2023

Contractor Campus

Books & Classes for your Contractor's License

Hawaii Solar Heating and Cooling Systems (C-61b) Contractor License

The Solar heating and cooling systems (C-61b) Contractor License allows you to do the following work:

  • Solar heating systems
  • Solar cooling systems

If you are looking for a contractor's license with a broader scope of work, you may want to consider getting a Hawaii Solar Energy Systems (C-61) Contractor License instead.