Thursday, December 7, 2023

Contractor Campus

Books & Classes for your Contractor's License

Hawaii Post-tensioning (C-38) Contractor License

The Pole (C-38) Contractor License allows you to do the following work:

  • Apply compression to concrete structures or various components by the use of steel bars or wires
  • Bring bars or wires to proper tension after the structures or components are built or placed

If you are looking for a contractor's license with a broader scope of work, you may want to consider getting a Hawaii General Engineering (A) Contractor License instead.