Hawaii Interior design (C-54) Contractor License

The Interior Design (C-54) Contractor License allows you to do the following work:

  • Enter into contracts to provide interior design services and perform the renovation work; provided that the renovation work shall be subcontracted to and physically performed by appropriately licensed contractors

The licensee shall inform consumers that they do not physically perform the renovation work and state that in all advertising; and be primarily responsible and liable for the actions of the other contractors performing the renovation work.