Page 1 of 2
Haines City Permits
To view license requirements, definition, exams, books, and classes, please visit Polk County
Haines City uses a Contractor Portal to schedule Inspections.
- All Inspections must be in prior to 4pm
- Inspection rquests are limited to next day Inspections
- Any current state licensed contractor may obtain a building permit in Haines City. Certified contractors must be licensed by the State of Florida and registered contractors must be licensed by the Municipal Board of Examiners of Polk County.
- Contractors must register with the Haines City Building Division before being issued a building permit.
- Required registration documents include a copy of state or local license, proof of worker’s compensation or worker’s compensation exemption, and liability insurance. There is no fee for registration.