Georgia Utility Contractor License
The Utility Contractor License allows you to contract for or perform the following work for any utility system:
How to Get the Utility Contractor’s License in Georgia?
- Complete and notarize an application form
- Submit a non-refundable application fee
- Attach the following documentation to the application:
- Owner, Partner, Officer Information
- Safety Policy
- Licensed Utility Manager serving as qualifying licensee
- Disassociation of previous Utility Manager (if applicable)
- Disciplinary Action/Sanctions (if applicable)
- Court Documents
- Letter of Explanation
- Secure & Verifiable Document on owner / officer
- Expect an answer from the Georgia State Board of Utility Contractors regarding the application
This application is for a Utility Company. It does not require examination. However, the company must employ a full-time licensed Utility Manager, that is not already employed by another Utility Contracting company.