General Contractor School
We have been teaching General Contractors in Florida, Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, and Georgia over 10 years. Our lead instructor has a Master's degree in Construction Management. Our material covers blueprint, building codes, conditions of construction, guides to accounting contractors manual, and more. Special emphasis is made on problem-solving, especially in relation to quantity take-off, estimating, and scheduling problems. All areas of the exam are covered, including contract administration, project management, and business.
General Contractor Online Courses for States
The General Contractor license is the most main contractors license in Florida. This single license allows you to work on most trades in your construction projects, and for the trades, it does not cover, it allows you to sub-out the work legally and for-profit to a licensed sub-contractor. Make sure you meet all the requirements and experience.
- Commercial General Building Contractor (NASCLA)
- General Commercial Contractor
- General Engineering (Commercial)
- General Residential Contractor
- General Small Commercial Contractor
- General Residential Engineering
When you purchase the online courses you have access to in-person review classes although not mandatory, they are located in Orlando, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, and Fort Myers all year round, twice a month Florida In-person Classes
- Residential- Basic Contractor License
- Building Construction (w/ Law and Business Management)
- B100 General Building Contractor (Business and Law Exam Only)