Florida General Contractor Book Set
You can purchase the complete book set or individual books. You can also buy the books and the tabs or the books only. All these books are in stock and ship daily before 2:00 PM. All books ship from Fort Myers, FL, and will arrive anywhere in Florida the next day. If you need help studying your books and preparing for the exam, check out our courses.
GENERAL BOOKS (FL) - BOOK SET WITHOUT TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMS
GENERAL BOOKS (FL) - BOOK SET WITH TABS INCLUDES ALL BOOKS FOR TRADE AND BUSINESS EXAMS
List of Books for the General Contractor Trade Exams
The trade exams for General Contracting are Contract Administration and Project Management. The exact same list of books is used for both of them.
List of Books for the Business and Finance Exam
Please note that A201, A401, A701, Builder's Guide to Accounting and Florida Contractors Manual are required for both the business and the trade exams.
GC Exam Book Editions
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017.
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018.
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, 2001
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, 31st Edition, 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, July 1, 2018.
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, 16th Edition, 2016
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 9th Edition, 2011
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 9th Edition, 2013 or 10th Edition, 2019
- Application and Finishing of Gypsum Panel Products, GA-216, 2018 Edition.
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 2017.
- Building Component Safety Information: BCSI-ED2-D “Guide to Good Practices for Handling, Installing and Bracing of Metal Connected Wood Trusses”, 2018.
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2017.
- Florida Building Code - Existing Building, 2017.
- Florida Building Code - Energy Conservation, 2017.
General Contractor Book Rental
To view more information about book rentals, please visit: General Contractor Book Rental