Florida State General Contractor License Exam Book Set with Tabs - Trade and Business
Florida General Contractor License Exam Book Set | Trade and Business
Below is the list of books included in this set. This GC set includes all the books for the three parts of the exam, contract administration, project management, and business and finance.
- A201 General Conditions of the Contract for Construction, 2017.
- A401 Standard Form of Agreement between Contractor-Subcontractor, 2017
- A701 Instructions to Bidders, 2018.
- Builder's Guide to Accounting, 2001
- Building Estimator’s Reference Book, 31st Edition, 2017
- Code of Federal Regulations, (OSHA) 29 Part 1926, July 1, 2018.
- Contractors Manual, 2017
- Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures, 16th Edition, 2016
- Placing Reinforcing Bars, 9th Edition, 2011
- Principles and Practices of Commercial Construction, 9th Edition, 2013 or 10th Edition, 2019
- Application and Finishing of Gypsum Panel Products, GA-216, 2018 Edition.
- Energy Efficient Building Construction in Florida, 2017.
- Building Component Safety Information: BCSI-ED2-D “Guide to Good Practices for Handling, Installing and Bracing of Metal Connected Wood Trusses”, 2018.
- Florida Building Code - Building, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Accessibility, 2017
- Florida Building Code - Residential, 2017.
- Florida Building Code - Existing Building, 2017.
- Florida Building Code - Energy Conservation, 2017.
- SKU: fl_gc_bookset_tabs_w_bz
I am getting ready to take my General exam and bought all my books and tabs here with contractor campus. The quality of the books is excellent and the best part is that i received everything via UPS the following day!FernandoGlez
This book set with tabs is exactly what i was looking for! The pricing is perfect and so were the books i received. All of them were the correct editions and the Tabs were easy to insert in the books!Contractor Campus