What Experience Do I Need for my Demolition Contractor’s License in Florida?
To qualify for a demolition contractor's license in Florida you need substantial experience doing demolition work in at least two of the following settings:
- Towers & Tanks
Experience must also be held in at least eight of the following areas of demolition work:
- Complete demolitions
- Partial demolitions
- Demolition using heavy machinery
- Demolition using manual machinery
- Demolition of interiors
- Demolitions using implosion
- Shoring demolition
- Pre-demo surveys
- Environmental precautions/containment systems
- Utility Termination
- Interior containment systems
- Temporary Protection
- Debris/Waster Handling
- Occupational Safety & Health Precautions
- Adjacent property protection systems
- Hazardous Materials Handling
You can view what the experience section of the demolition application actually looks like by clicking here.
- Written by Gil M.