Florida Building Code - Test Protocols for High Wind Velocity Hurricane Zones
2020 Test Protocols for High Wind Velocity Hurricane Zones is the primary building code reference.
Florida Building Code determining the test protocols to which structures must be exposed in order to show that they are able to stand high wind velocities (use is limited to high velocity hurricane wind zones).
- SKU: r133
- ISBN-10: 1609835581
- ISBN-13: 978-1-952468-10-0
- Author: International Code Council (ICC)
- Publisher: International Code Council (ICC)
- Alternate Name: Florida Building Code - Test Protocols for High Velocity Hurricane Zones
- Alternate Name: National Roofing Contractors Association, 10255 West Higgins Road, Suite 600, Rosemont, IL 60018. http://www.nrca.net/store/
Wednesday, 08 December 2021
Great code that contains valuable information that will definitely be useful in your exam. This is a most if you want to pass your exam.Robert
Friday, 21 December 2018
There is so much information within this book it is crazy ! and believe me you will definitely be using all this information ! Thank you Contractor Campus for providing it in perfect condition !Jess Marie