City Of Stuart Permits
To view license requirements, definition, exams, books, and classes, please visit Martin County.
The Building Division is responsible for reviewing permit applications to ensure all necessary documents are included. The Building Division reviews each file, ascertaining that all inspections have been completed and all required documentation is on file before a Certificate of Occupancy is issued. Building permits are usually issued within ten business days and emergency permits can be issued immediately. If you are considering renovating, please call the Building Division. Staff will gladly assist and answer any of your questions.
You can check the status of your permit by visiting the Permit Status Portal.
Online Permit Applications
- Building Officials Association of Florida Duct Leakage Application
- Building Officials Association of Florida Envelope Leakage Application
- Change of Contractor Application
- Change of Use or Occupancy Application
- Construction Permit Application
- Fire Systems Permit Application
- Public Utility Permit Application
- Site Permit Application