City of Hallandale Beach Permits
Building Permit Application
To view license requirements, definition, exams, books, and classes, please visit the county Broward County Uniform Building Permit Application is used for all the following trades:
- Roofing Mitigation
- Sidewalk Reconstruction
- Tree Removal
Building Permit Checklist
- Permit application signed by the qualifying license contractor doing the job or the property owner if builder owner is applicable.
- Permits applications signed by the qualifying licensed contractor doing the job or the property owner if the building owner is applicable.
- Permit applications from all applicable subcontractors (electrical, plumbing, mechanical and roofing.)
- Zoning application
- A signed contract, purchase order, bill of sale, or work order signed by owner and salesman or qualifier.
- Recorded Warranty Deed or other proof of ownership in accordance with City Policy. Broward County Property Appraiser printout is acceptable.
- A Certified copy of the Notice of Commencement is required for jobs exceeding $2,500.00 at first inspection.
- A processing fee is due upon submittal $75.00 for residential, $85.00 for commercial and condominium. Additionally 50% of the estimated permit fee for new construction, addition and alteration permits.
For additional documents that may be required please visit the Building Permit Checklist