Page 1 of 3
City of Hallandale Beach Permits
Building Permit Application
The Broward County Uniform Building Permit Application is used for all the following trades:
- Roofing Mitigation
- Sidewalk Reconstruction
- Tree Removal
Building Permit Checklist
- Permit application signed by the qualifying license contractor doing the job or the property owner if builder owner is applicable.
- Permits applications signed by the qualifying licensed contractor doing the job or the property owner if the building owner is applicable.
- Permit applications from all applicable subcontractors (electrical, plumbing, mechanical and roofing.)
- Zoning application
- A signed contract, purchase order, bill of sale, or work order signed by owner and salesman or qualifier.
- Recorded Warranty Deed or other proof of ownership in accordance with City Policy. Broward County Property Appraiser printout is acceptable.
- A Certified copy of the Notice of Commencement is required for jobs exceeding $2,500.00 at first inspection.
- A processing fee is due upon submittal $75.00 for residential, $85.00 for commercial and condominium. Additionally 50% of the estimated permit fee for new construction, addition and alteration permits.
For additional documents that may be required please visit the Building Permit Checklist
- Next >>