Coconut Creek Contractor Permits
To view license requirements, definition, exams, books, and classes, please visit the Broward County Licenses page.
- Uniform Permit Application
- Permit Application Addendum
- Application Fire Permit
- Application Fire Sprinkler Permit
- Application Tree Removal Permit
In the city of Coconut Creek, a Building Permit is required for all new construction, any alteration, replacement or removal of any existing structure of any discipline in accordance with the Florida Building Code.
Steps to submit a permit in the City of Coconut Creek:
- Fill out the Contractor Registration Form
- Register online via EBuilding
- Fill out the Building Permit Application
- Fill out the Permit Application Addendum
- Submit forms 3 & 4 together
For Permit Status and Records please visit the City of Coconut Creek.
- Next >>