City of Callaway Florida Permits
To view license requirements, definition, exams, books, and classes, please visit Bay County.
he City of Callaway requires a permit for the following. For every permit below that is submitted, you must also submit a generic Buildng Permit. You must first contact the city with a description of the work you plan to do and they will advise you of permit requirements.
Value of construction for permits will be determined by the most recent publishing of the Southern Building Code Congress International, building valuation data, estimates per square foot, including the regional modifier, of all areas under roof according to the type of construction and use. For more information on fee’s, please refer to the Fee Schedule
Building Permit Application Checklist
The following is required to obtain a permit.
- Homeowners Disclose Statement
- Driveway/Ditch Permit Application If Required
- Site Plan
- 2 Complete sets of Plans including at least
- One Electric Copy Including the follwing*
- Complete Building Permit Application
- Energy Forms
- Notice of commencement
- Flood Elevation Certificate
- All Applicable Fee Paid and Building Permit Fee