City of Belleair Bluffs Permits
To view license requirements, definition, exams, books, and classes, please visit Pinellas County.
The City of Belleair Bluffs contracts with Pinellas County for permitting; for more information, please visit the Pinellas Access Portal.
Pineallas County requires a permit for many different trades;for more information, please review the following
- Air Conditioning Permit- Installation of or changing existing system.
- Aluminum Structure- Screen rooms, carports, pool enclosure etc.
- Demolition Permit- Demolition of any structure.
- Electrical- Basic Work, Changing or adding to existing electrical circuits, and Wiring of new equipment or appliances.
- Mobile Home Permit- Replacement or setup of new mobile home.
- Plumbing Fixture Permit- A plumbing permit is required when any fixture is relocated, or for the replacement of bathtub with shower or a whirlpool tub or shower pan.
- Residential Permit- Construction of new home and A building permit is required for any addition to a one, two, or three family dwelling unit.
- Roof Replacement Permit- A permit is required for the replacement of an existing roof.
- Swimming Pool Permit- A swimming pool permit is required for any type pool over 24" deep.
- Windows and Door Replacement- A building permit is required for the replacement of all types of windows and all exterior doors including sliding glass doors and garage doors.
- Utility/Storage Sheds- A building permit is required for the replacement of all types of windows and all exterior doors including sliding glass doors and garage doors.